Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Germany Scholarship 2012 At Any Subject Of Research

This Offer is allowed to any subject of study and for Students from any country

A New Scholarship is offered by a Germany Alexander von Humboldt corporation for students and graduated from all over the world and researchers with at least 6 years of educational experience. The Corporation institute also accepts young researchers and women interested and qualified.

If you think that you are qualified to join this scholarship as a good researcher at any subject please fill in the application form and the The Alexander von Humboldt institute will correspond with you, You will be able then to stay for more than four years in Germany and you will find all assistant services to complete your research or project, you will also receive the financial and educational support.

The provider of this scholarship is The Sofja Kovalevskaja foundation and it only accept applications sent by regular mail ( post )

The Sofja Kovalevskaja will keep accepting receiving applications until the first of September of this year as seen on the official web page at http://www.humboldt-foundation.de/web/kovalevskaja-award.html

10 comments:

  1. hey....my name is Ali, and i wish to apply fot phd scholarship so kindly help me with that, i have red some thing that i neddd to fill some application and send it , so where is the above mentioned format and how can i complete the process for that.
    thanking your kind assistance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Ali, you can apply by regular mail for this scholarship, you will find more at the official website as mentioned above. Here you are again: http://www.humboldt-foundation.de/web/kovalevskaja-award.html

    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. My naame is jasmine kadhim naem and Iam from IRAQ ,got bach degree in civil engineeringand want to to have aMaster degree in order to complete my studies,I wold like to have a scholership .
    I will be so glad to hear from about this subject
    with most regards
    jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi please i wanna ask about master scholarship in fine art or art crafts or visual art or art education

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi my name is yamen i am a student at last year (5th year) of mechatronic engineering at Syria , but the living in syria is not safety ,becaus that i want to continue my last year at Germany can i take a scholarship ? and how you will deal with my subject that i study it at syria?
    thank you ......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi...my name is Fatima! Im from Algeria and I've a BA in English! How can I apply for this scholarship? and can't I apply onine ?! Thx in advance for your help !

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi please i wanna ask about master scholarship in nutrition science or master of clinical nutrition in Germany

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey...my name mostafa iam from palestine how can i apply for this scolarship?

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello sir , i am graduate from Faculty of Fine Arts , Architectural Department , in Egypt with BA of Architecture , now i am looking for a good Master program so that i can continue my study and go further in my career , i hope if any one here could help me with that ... i want a master program taught in English .... it's subject about Architecture , Design , Landscape ....
    thank you in advance ...
    ace9292@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello....my name is Mohamed, i wish to apply for master scholarship in highway engineer so kindly help me to get any information about that.
    thank you for kind assistance.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...