Tuesday, September 13, 2011

2012 Oxford University Scholarship For International Students


The Clarendon Institute is pleased to offer this scholarship to help international students who like to complete study abroad with acceptance of any subject, The Calerndon institute will cover all financial aids to awarded applicants.

It is accepted for those who have finished their study from The Oxford university at any specialty to apply for this free courses. Students from All countries can apply for it too and may also accepted to be awarded.

Students who are applying to get a new year study in thee university of oxford may apply and hat means whether these students are applying for Bachelor or Master degree.

Applicants who were accepted before for the same or another scholarship and didn't complete their study are not allowed to apply again for the same degree even for the second year unless you want to defer your place.

It will help you a lot if you have got high score through the previous degree, it can be  compensated by GPA score of 3.7 or if you are working for your master degree.

This offer is available for world wide students, you can send your application online by January 20th 2012 as seen on the official website

9 comments:

  1. THE official website IS NOT WORKING !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It works right now, thank you for your comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. So , is it a must to have a 3.7 GPA ? I have checked and you have to be the first of your class or the second at most .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,, I want to ask something please..
    Are these Scholarships for undergraduate studies?!..how to get on?!..
    and I'm Egyptian, and have enrolled in faculty of pharmacy clinical program in Cairo university..and i would like to enroll in other field Would someone kindly answer...thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. please help me if there is achance of joining Ph.D gift in Chemistry ......I have M.sc Phy- sical Chemistry in Egypt .....please

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi. I wash present my peper on detramin a website because I'm safared alot. . Iam ahmed living n ismaila city my study graduate from institut tourism and hotel I need someone help me to preasnt my qualifications for university breatch oxford . My Email address. To communicate with me. . Monaibrahim883@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi. I wash present my peper on detramin a website because I'm safared alot. . Iam ahmed living n ismaila city my study graduate from institut tourism and hotel I need someone help me to preasnt my qualifications for university breatch oxford . My Email address. To communicate with me. . Monaibrahim883@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...