Monday, March 28, 2011

Teaching and learning perspectives

As a mediator in the face to face learning environment, I always try to get a feel of what my students table (bias) - that they understand what needs to be done for any misunderstanding they may have. I also try to provide opportunities for students to experience, applications and reflect new knowledge. Classrooms in Jamaica to assess the main form of summative assessment, which is totally dependent on the teachers. However, from time to time, our students participate in ongoing projects.
My online learning experience
And face to face teaching, individuals can clearly see the relationship between different forms: students and students, students and teachers, teachers with teachers, students and content as an online student, I interactive activities (using Internet communication tools), let me to share my understanding and personal goals with the students across the globe. I also get the opportunity to further explore the content through the Internet.
* Student-centered (with the needs of all forms of student support, such as the demand for teachers, institutions and society)
    * Knowledge centers (to provide opportunities for students to explore knowledge resources)
    * A community center (to promote the creation of new knowledge, through cooperation in community learning and community inquiries)
    * Assessment Centre (to provide opportunities to assess student learning, involving teachers, peers, self and other knowledge experts)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...