Monday, March 28, 2011

Andrew Vanden Heuvel online teachers to reach the stars

Are the outer space, and then there virtual space, and Andrew Vanden Heuvel, 28 years old, using a teach each other.
Grand Bay residents to teach advanced placement physics and astronomy, University of Michigan Virtual School. He is so good it is, he has been selected as one of five finalists nominated for the second session of the National Teacher of the Year Award for online K - 12 learning.
One will be named Teacher of the Year 2011 online on Thursday with excellent dinner at the Atlanta Board of Education in the southern area of ??teaching and learning cooperation in education seminars. SREB finalists announced in early February and the International Association of K - 12 online learning, two educational non-profit organization, organized competition.
"I believe I was elected to the final not because I am the best online teacher," Vanden Heuvel said, "but because of my passion and the power of online education, to change our methods of teaching and learning in our country. It is an honor to be selected. I think I should know this, but I'm happy to represent the Michigan Virtual School level in this country. "
Vanden Heuvel was recently named the Michigan Virtual School online teachers for the 2010 year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...